The Castlelake Group is the 90% shareholder of NLZM since June 2021. The remaining 10% of the share capital was issued to previously disadvantaged Namibians (‘PDN Shareholders’).

5% was issued to the NLZM Employee Benefit Trust which was established for the purpose of benefitting members of the NLZM workforce that qualify as previously disadvantaged Namibians.

5% was issued to NLZM Community Trust which was established to support communities and vulnerable social groups in those communities, with particular focus on Namibian youths, women, and the poorest of the poor.

Operations at NLZM have been modernized using sublevel retreat open stope mining method and floatation technology to produce high grade zinc concentrate and high-grade lead + silver concentrate for shipment to preferred smelters.

The project has a current JORC resource of 1,120,000 tonnes, with a resulting underground in-situ metal inventory of:

25,900 tonnes of lead
74,200 tonnes of zinc
66 million ounces of silver

A mine plan has been optimized with Deswik planning software which shows a 7-year production life using these Resources only.

Namib Lead Zinc

Namib Lead Zinc Mining company is unique opportunity in Namibia for investors to re-start a high-grade Zinc/Lead project with silver and gold upside in by-products. The company also has nearby exploration licenses to increase mine life.

Contact us
Copyright © NLZM. 2024